In order to install an Android application onto the device in question, proceed with the following steps:
- Using the Applications Menu, open the Android Marketplace.
- Here, any option from Applications to Games or Search may be accessed. Utilize these tools to find the desired application. Use the Search to find a specific one or simply browse until the first appealing one comes up on the list.
- Each application should come with its own rating and description. Evaluate carefully.
- Simply click on the application to view more details and click the Install button towards the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen describes what it will require to work. Simply agree to the terms and it is installed.
Sometimes an application just needs to go. Whether a better one has been found or an application has simply worn out its welcome, it must be uninstalled. Uninstalling is as simple as it was to install it.
- Open the Google Android Menu.
- Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
- Next, click on Manage.
- A list of installed applications will appear.
- Select the one to be uninstalled and simply click Uninstall.